Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I HEART TRAVEL (when its over)

OKay managed to aquire an epic hangover from some rum that was sitting about at sarahs place on my last night in san fran. . . then i managed to carry my 23.4kg bike box(+7kg bag) about a km to the train where i carried onto the airport. Sat and drank a hot chocolate through a straw while reading cradle to cradle and chatting to a dude who is heading over for Single speed world champs. Then continued to sit in about 2/3 of my seat while the fat man next to me took up the other 1/3. BUT it didn't stop there. . . his feet STANK!! and he openly kept scratcing himself. . . 13 hours of pure bliss.

But there is always light at the end of the tunnel. . today this sunshine goes by the name of Gilly
THANKS FOR PICKING ME UP!!

Now my shoulders and butt hurt from carrying the box