Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Partner in grime

Everyone needs a good wingman... This season I had an outstanding wingman in the form of my TCX in which I have established great bonds with over MANY a grand adventure! We have seen a lot together and had out share of trails and tribulations. It has been a fantastic year for me testing myself in new ways whist getting back into the whole 'racing' thing. It too is reassuring knowing that there is still a plethora of adventures still to be had.. that will be had.

I love my bike




Semi lost in Redwoods



Chillen in Auckland domain after some effort training up hills




Amazing view in Wanaka at National CX champs whilst cheering on them fast boys








Un caging the beast at Blenheim airport prior to riding into town, hanging out with a few earth quakes and racing one of the nation CX series rounds




Hanging out racing CX in China... as one does




Road riding through the Redwoods via Challenge trail... as one does




Stunning ride back to Airport in Blenheim